The Best Food in Billings MT
If you’re looking for a restaurant in Billings Montana, you should make sure you have plenty of time to stay and enjoy the amazing variety available in this most metropolitan of Montana cities.
- Ciao Mambo. If authentic Italian cuisine is a part of your plan, be sure to stop at Ciao Mambo. Only the freshest and high-quality ingredients are used to prepare their delicious meals. You can even see the chefs at work from your seat at your table.
- Pug Mahon’s Irish Pub located in the middle of Billings on 1st Ave., North, is a traditional Irish pub and the best place for draft Guinness and the best comfort foods you will find. Try their shepherd's pie, pork chop sandwich, or chili and warm-up on a cool evening.
- Bin 119. You can choose this location any day of the week for brunch, lunch, and dinner. If the weather is nice sit outside on the patio and enjoy some of their American bistro style dishes. With a quality glass of wine from the wine bar and the superb quality of their menu, you will not be disappointed.
- Uberbrew is a restaurant that falls in the gastro-pub category. They serve a wide range of beers to be enjoyed with their modern American menu. The atmosphere is relaxed in a very rustic and large dining area. Do note that big screen TVs stream live sports matches although they are tastefully kept on mute.
- NaRa. If you are a fan of Japanese sushi this is the place for you. NaRa has a Long tradition in Billings Montana and is definitely where you want to go to enjoy the best sushi rolls and a whole variety of Japanese and Korean sushi dishes. Presentation of the food is immaculate. You may want to take a photo before you eat.
- Montana Brewing Company boasts a wide selection of beers and serves a decent pub-style menu of Mexican, American, and Italian dishes. It is a brewery restaurant and bar, in one. Expect great beer, good food, and nice atmosphere.
- Tao New Asian has one of the most extensive menus you will find in a classic Asian restaurant. With over 200 menu items and an amazing assortment of sushi everyone in your party will surely find something they love. Enjoy your meal and relax while being served by the cheerful staff.
- The Field House restaurant is a completely guilt-free experience for those who appreciate sustainably sourced ingredients. Everything you are served is made in-house… right down to the ketchup. The menu is brief but completely delicious.
- Rendezvous Casino and Burger Grill, a classic place to have an all American burger is the Rendezvous casino. Enjoy a cold beer, or glass of wine before you order your hand cut fries and made to order burger.
Taking in all of the activities and adventures that surround the beautiful City of Billings can certainly build a persons appetite, especially after a day of hiking in the Beartooth Mountains, enjoying Montana’s national parks, rafting the Yellowstone River, or bicycling on the many trails around the city. Whatever your activity you will not go away hungry if you choose one of our recommended restaurants.